Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Glitches Today?

Options
  • 26-04-2010 2:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭

Anyone else noticing any glitches today?
    They've been ALL OVER my game today...

1. Teams not on the right leagues
    2. This A. Bryan fella keeps appearing in my Man United Squad
    3. I won on penalties yet the other team celebrated?
    4. Saved a couple of games on the game modes and they come up as 2005 instead of 2010
    5. Few other game play glitches happening, balls disappearing etc.

Anyone else having the same probs? Not MAJOR things, but still annoying... And who the hell is A. Bryan??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Miguele1

do you talking about FIFA?

i've only played FIFA since 1998.
    I haven't heard of the glitches up to 3. ... weird... i think your FIFA is broken or something

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Can't say I've noticed those glitches but I've had a problem with manager mode.

I'd spend about 3 years with a club getting them established in major competitions and then go to a different club but when I move to the new club their transfer funds and wage budget is always minus 2 and a half billion or thereabouts.

Frustrating.

Advertisement