Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Specialized Roubaix Expert (sold)

Options
  • 26-04-2010 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

XL (58) Roubaix Expert Triple 2008.
    I know everyone says their bike is in excellent condition but this one really is.

Full Carbon Frame, Full Carbon Fork/Steerer.
    Full Shimano Ultegra 6603 Triple Groupset
    Mavic Askium Wheels, Conti Gator Skin (25's or 23's)
    S-Works Seatpost. Ritchey Comp Stem, Ritchey WCS 44 bars.
    Swissstop pads (only recent). I'll throw in two full carbon bottle cages (not the ones shown).
    Computer shown not included.

I'd prefer to sell this complete for €1900
    but I would let go Frame/Fork/Seatpost for €850

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭RoubX

Due to Market forces I'm dropping price by 100 to:
    Frame/Fork/Seatpost for €750
    and full bike for €1800

Forgot to mention that if you've concerns about buying a second hand carbon frame, or you want to verify it's condition, or you obviously don't know me, just ask John in Siopa Rothar, Limerick. He knows me and the bike. Just ask him about the roubaix with black and red bar tape.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

I also cycle with RoubX and can verify its a fantastic bike.
    If my trek hadnt made me a pauper already I would buy it myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Garytrekex9

Thats a pitty i,m in the market for a 54 or 56 frame

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭JacksonHeightsOwn

RoubX wrote: »
    Due to Market forces I'm dropping price by 100 to:
    Frame/Fork/Seatpost for €750
    and full bike for €1800

stunning bike,

no doubt there, but ive set a limit on my spending, and the ebay one, MAY fall unto it, but again, it may not, im only gonna bid up to €500, if it goes more, im out

so i wouldnt even insult you with an offer, as i know your bike is worth way more than that

the ebay one has a few scratches to the paintwork, hence the slightly cheaper price

im gonna head into cycleways tomorrow and get sized up on a roubaix frame to make sure im right anyway

• Advertisement

hi chrisbonnie,

looked up the frame on ebay and it's a nice one alright. If it doesn't go your way then come back. I'm sure we could agree somewhere between my price and your bid (and ebay shipping). I'll plug my frameset a bit by saying you can come and inspect mine without having to commit to buy. Good luck with the auction, I'll put a watch on that myself!

RoubX wrote: »
    hi chrisbonnie,

looked up the frame on ebay and it's a nice one alright. If it doesn't go your way then come back. I'm sure we could agree somewhere between my price and your bid (and ebay shipping). I'll plug my frameset a bit by saying you can come and inspect mine without having to commit to buy. Good luck with the auction, I'll put a watch on that myself!

just dont outbid me :P

being honest, ive had my mind set on a ribble compleat bike,

but i was selling some fishing gear on ebay the other day, and was just checking bikes for my first time and saw that specilized,

i never even thought about specilized before as they are pretty much out of my price range, but if i get that for cheap, ill go with it, if not, its back to the drawing board

pm sent roubx

The bike has been SOLD.

just awaiting the delivery of a brand new campagnolo 11 speed groupy now

should arrive on wednesday, i cant bloody wait

thanks again Brian

• Advertisement
Advertisement