Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dinghy Logbooks/papers?

• 26-04-2010 10:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi Guys, had a 420 dinghy years ago, when I got it it came with a booklet showing boat details, owner etc. I presumed they were like the papers you get when you buy a car..proving you were now owner.

Im now planning on buying a 2nd hand laser, but the owner tells me that lasers dont com with logbooks. Im not particularly bothered, boats seems in good shape, seller seems genuine but just for avoiding resale hassle in the future.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 con20or

ill tack a second question on to that, where's the best (cheap but good) place to get a trapeze harness?

Preferably one that can suit a wide range of sizes (ie if i bring others out with me.

If its my boat, maybe it doesnt make sense to buy one to suit me.

Women from 5'4" up to guys of 6'2"

Thanks

Advertisement