Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tesco at dundrum car park

Options
  • 26-04-2010 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭

bit annoyed at this and just want to rant. i work near dundrum and pop down every now and then when i need something. the price for the car park is 2 euro and hour with a 'special offer' advertised all over the place that its now 3 hours for the price of 1. so 3 hours for 2 euro. i was in tescos the other night to grab a couple of things and i was about an hour and a half, when i went to pay my ticket it was 4 euro. i asked the attendant and he said that the tesco car park (ie the top floor of multi story car park) is more expensive, and is the most expensive car park. but its not a seperate car park :confused: its just the top floor

anyhow i know its only 2 euro but i needed the rant. there is advertising all over about the special offer but nothing around the tesco area to say that it doesn't do that. i just felt it was a bit sneaky

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Closed - as it's not a Consumer Issue

dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement