Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A little help needed from the boards people

Options
  • 26-04-2010 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I may be in the wrong forum so if so apologies and before we start I am being cheeky.

We have a member here on boards called thecageyone. Keith is father of Kayley, www.helpkayleywalk.com a 6 year old girl who needs an operation to help her walk. The operation will take place in USA and the family need to raise 50k to cover all costs.

As I am a wedding photographer I have offered to do a free wedding to raise some money. So we are setting up a raffle for brides to be to purchase tickets for €20 to be in with a chance to win.

Heres where you come in, I have a website built and hosted with blacknight. I am going to make a new page for the competition. All advertising and entries will be directed here. I have just set up a paypal account and want to put a paypal button on the page for people to enter on line and I was really hoping someone here could help me out.

I'd love to say I could pay but I am offering my services to the family as I am not very flush so I know this would raise more money than I could ever give them. I would be delighted if someone could do this for me, I will supply all passwords needed for it and obviously everyone involved would be grateful for the help. Its probably not a hard thing to do, I just dont have a clue.

Thanks in advance,
    Rachel

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

Thanks to Poker face who sorted this out for me very quickly.

Advertisement