Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

'Worst' Team of the Season

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,369 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

+1 to Elmander. Atrocious!
    Park Ji Sung
    Richards
    Pavlyuchenko

Spector
    Bendtner

you've got to be f*cking kidding me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭BigBenRoeth

+1 to Elmander. Atrocious!
    Park Ji Sung
    Richards
    Pavlyuchenko
    Spector
    Bendtner

WHAT?
    How much have you actually been keeping up with the premier league this season?
    Pavlyuchenko and Park Ji Sung have been outstanding when they've played this season

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭MR NINE

Should probably be "disappointing/underperforming" team of the season rather than worst. Worst is obviously gonna be full of players from Hull, Burnley, West Ham etc. whereas if it was disappointing/underperforming you could be justified in including Berbatov, Carrick, Gerrard, Carragher, Almunia etc.

(Almunia would probably actually get into my worst team of the season come to think of it).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

SlickRic wrote: »
    you've got to be f*cking kidding me.

Ha! TBH I just went to Premierleague.com and went by Fantasy Football points

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,369 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Ha! TBH I just went to Premierleague.com and went by Fantasy Football points

off the top of my head, i'm pretty sure Ebanks-Blake, Fagan, Vennegor of Hesselink have less points than Pav and Bendtner.

i don't know where you've pulled them out from.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

SlickRic wrote: »
    off the top of my head, i'm pretty sure Ebanks-Blake, Fagan, Vennegor of Hesselink have less points than Pav and Bendtner.

i don't know where you've pulled them out from.

Relative to expectations as to performance standard and overall quality of their team they are way down

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,014 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Players who disappointed.

Kirkland

Chimbonda
    Da Costa
    A.Ferdinand
    Lescott

J.Cole
    Gerrard
    Carrick
    Benayoun

B.McCarthy
    Robinho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

I'm disappointed, I was hoping this was a thread about actual teams, where I could enjoy watching a few jokers troll Liverpool fans. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,592 ✭✭✭patmac

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    I'm disappointed, I was hoping this was a thread about actual teams, where I could enjoy watching a few jokers troll Liverpool fans. ;)

Surprised Babel hasn't been mentioned yet.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,445 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

eagle eye wrote: »
    Players who disappointed.

Kirkland

Chimbonda
    Da Costa
    A.Ferdinand
    Lescott

J.Cole
    Gerrard
    Carrick
    Benayoun

B.McCarthy
    Robinho
    Manuel Da Costa?
    Personally he's been our unsung hero this season and he's chipped in with some vital goals for us as well. If you want a West Ham defender that underperformed this season, look no further than Matthew Upson. He's been atrocious for us.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭BigBenRoeth

Manuel Da Costa?
    Personally he's been our unsung hero this season and he's chipped in with some vital goals for us as well. If you want a West Ham defender that underperformed this season, look no further than Matthew Upson. He's been atrocious for us.

Spot on,a much better center back that James Tomkins is.

Advertisement