Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

40% of servers offline

Options
  • 26-04-2010 12:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭

Bad Company 2 - Plasma Issues
    EA Backend (Plasma) partially offline causing 40% of Bad Company 2 servers worldwide to be offline.

Happened 9PM last night... though servers are comming back up now...

Still the fun hasn't stopped it seems lol

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

A server I was on stopped responding there last nite mid game. It would have been alright if the game hadn't gone into a Sync loop. I had to use task manager to end the program and restart.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Ah I kept losing my connection to the EA server last night - maybe that was the issue...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

All the problems I had with the game are totally resolved at the moment....so its all good. Have not had a CTD or lockup or disconnection is ages......all will be fooked when a new patch comes out I bet.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Scram

i was tring to find a server to bloody play the last few days and when i typed in uk i get about 6 servers, i dont think the search server browser is working for me though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Scram wrote: »
    i was tring to find a server to bloody play the last few days and when i typed in uk i get about 6 servers, i dont think the search server browser is working for me though.

I just don't use the text search part. It never works.

• Advertisement
Advertisement