Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking in UCD during study week

Options
  • 26-04-2010 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭

Is the parking any better during study week? About to head over to the library and I'm wondering whether I'll get a place for the car.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

For all that care... the answer is no haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

The carpark behind Roebuck was absolutely empty earlier in the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

Still has the same problem of everyone going to work leaving their cars and getting the busses. Really should bring in something like a student/staff card scanners for some of the carparks anyway.

Last thing we need is another UCD parking rant

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Bluefox21

Still has the same problem of everyone going to work leaving their cars and getting the busses. Really should bring in something like a student/staff card scanners for some of the carparks anyway.

Last thing we need is another UCD parking rant

Ya some chance of the SU trying to push that one through though! Could actually be a serious money maker aswel. Say 25 euro for a permit for the year and introduce barriers. Guests to the college could get one at main reception

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

You dont even have to have barriers up, just a little disc for the window that says you a student, staff or a guest pass.

Thats all thats needed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Bluefox21

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    You dont even have to have barriers up, just a little disc for the window that says you a student, staff or a guest pass.

Thats all thats needed.

True you'd have to have loads of notices up though to warn visitors to the college though. I work in a hotel in town and out of the 30 people in our dept I reckon at least 8 park in UCD in the morning and get the bus in.

Advertisement