Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Study week- how's yours going?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Kournikova

Quants at 12 today.

I probably should have studied more, it looks easy enough but I only proper studied it today. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭dyl10

If you don't like maths, do yourselves (and the lecturers) a favour by dropping the subject.

If you enjoy economics and want to take it as far as degree level in Arts, you should be able to make it there even with the most basic of maths skills. Just pick your modules appropriately.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭misslt

kateos2 wrote: »
    +1 on dropping economics for next year. Really different to what I thought it would be.

I thought it was a nice paper but i know I just didn't learn enough...I was looking at the questions saying to myself you SHOULD know this..I'm doing actuary and it's for my first exemption so I'd say I've kissed that goodbye but hopefully I passed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

Woo summer time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

Mardy Bum wrote: »
    Economics and Society.
    Intermediate Macro and lots of other level 2 ones. However there is just as many that are all maths. Inter Micro is entirely maths based for instance.

Just did intermediate micro. Never again.

Whats intermediate macro like? Any maths?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭RichTea

Finished UCD forever tomorrow.

Goodbye Belfied - you've been kind to me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

Just did intermediate micro. Never again.

Whats intermediate macro like? Any maths?

Very little maths compared to micro, there is some but not as much.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,010 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Well, unless something goes badly wrong in the marking process, I'll soon have some letters to put after my name, but I'll probably be back later in September.

funny-pictures-cat-studied-for-finals.jpg

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

If you have to resit a module if you fail it does that mean that you have to repeat the entire modules, as in go back to lectures/labs/tutorials & exam or do you just have to resit the exam?

Advertisement