Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top soil disposal

Options
  • 26-04-2010 12:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hey guys, just wondering does anybody know of a place that would take a tractor trailer or two of top soil and a trailer of sub soil in the carrick-on-suir area. Any help would be very much appreciated?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭Southsider1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Alice Mary

eosirl08. wrote: »
    Hey guys, just wondering does anybody know of a place that would take a tractor trailer or two of top soil and a trailer of sub soil in the carrick-on-suir area. Any help would be very much appreciated?
    hi there,

I live near carrick on Suir and am looking for soil for my garden. would love to take it from you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭eosirl08.

Alice Mary wrote: »
    hi there,

I live near carrick on Suir and am looking for soil for my garden. would love to take it from you.

hi sorry i didnt see your reply until now. I have the work done and The soil is gone unfortunately, it's a shame. sorry about that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Alice Mary

Thanks anyway. Good luck with the garden. Hope its going well.

Advertisement