Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Campanolo tubular rims - 150

• 26-04-2010 1:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭

Bought these a while back to put on my bike, but rent is a bitch and they must go to fund the roof over my head...

They're truer than budweiser, (remember the "true" adverts? Basically i'm saying they're straight, unbent, good to go!) and the hubs are smooth as butter and run forever; they're Campagnolo hubs, and its all made in italy. 700c obviously. 150 is a steal, take them and run!

Photos are on my flickr, the URL is http://www.flickr.com/photos/neilpiersrobinson/

Dont know how to insert them into the thread here, but hey this way you get a look at some of my nice photos too, what a bonus, right? :)

PM me if interested, i'm gutted really because I really wanted to keep these for myself but there you go, bills are bills..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭SubLuminal

Bump - offers anyone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 439 ✭✭Golfanatic

how much are you looking for

Well i've listed them at 150 so make me a sensible offer :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 439 ✭✭Golfanatic

oh ye sorry didnt tee that lovely wheels, well there not actually for me just for a friend who might need wheels for his vintage specialized allez. so how would 130 sound??

140 and they're yours but without the 7 speed cassette?

• Advertisement
Advertisement