Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

random stuff we likey!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,279 ✭✭✭Lady Chuckles

I don't have any, but the characters are a lot prettier now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

World of Warcraft! :D just getting into this and yep its quite addictive!

Ice Age, Ive never actually seen it till recently, love it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

That great feeling of being in love, and having that person love you back

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Ehrmantraut

The cold side of the pillow is a glorious phenomenon.

Eating an unblemished banana.

Treating your feet to a new pair of socks. Socks sex.

Emerging from the bathroom with the sweet relief and satisfaction that your fecal bowling ball has not destroyed the toilet. This hell-turd may have scalded the arse off you but you are greatly consoled by the lack of remaining evidence.

Clipping your toe nails and seeing your nails fly about everywhere as if it were some kind of poorly-devised fireworks displays only nails instead of fireworks.

Gnomes.

Cheap cinema days/nights and free cinema food, yes free, Odeon FTW! :D

David Strausmann, Chuck and Ted E bear :) , went to see them the weekend, very very awesome, will definitly go again!

Teddies!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Squ

The cold side of the pillow is a glorious phenomenon.

Eating an unblemished banana.

Treating your feet to a new pair of socks. Socks sex.

Emerging from the bathroom with the sweet relief and satisfaction that your fecal bowling ball has not destroyed the toilet. This hell-turd may have scalded the arse off you but you are greatly consoled by the lack of remaining evidence.

Clipping your toe nails and seeing your nails fly about everywhere as if it were some kind of poorly-devised fireworks displays only nails instead of fireworks.

Gnomes.

e31.jpg

Homemade buttery popcorn :D

Halloween shopping and costume planning! :)

Randomly getting money off your fave makeup, just cos your always in the shop since i was about 16 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,411 ✭✭✭✭woodchuck

Halloween tat in euro shops :D

House parties :D

Evenings/nights in ;), dvds, food etc

Realising someones trueness to you, hopefully, and also that worrying achieves NOTHING, talking and actions can and does work :):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Moving on is great :)

Meeting new people, and the beginning of a new relationship. Looking back and smiling at the stupidity of feeling "oh noes my world is ending" during a previous bad breakup.

Finding someone new who is amazing and who helped me to find, acknowledge, and actively encourages me to be myself - including a part of my personality who has been dormant for years.

And also the realisation that something I did at the end of 2010/beginning 2011 when I had 2 choices - I totally picked the wrong one. But it all worked out for the best in the end.

• Advertisement

Oh
    And also zero cal monster.... it RAWKS!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Shivers26

Christmas tree all lit up in a dark room - so cosy. Makes me wish I had an open fire though.

Thinking your broke but when you check your change realising you have loads of €2 and €1 coins :o

Making my Panda on WOW :), tbh all im really doing is making her dance and roll, with some missions on the side :D

Red Dwarf!

Getting chinese in a chinese place I hadnt been since I was about 10 when it used to be one of my regular/local takeaways, felt wierd but fun!

Cheap halloween shopping!

The moon, especially early in the morning watching it lower in the sky :)

This is a random stuffage I likes:
    Tattoo cover up done, after 2.5 hours I have the beginning of my music/a7x themed sleeve done. Its covering the most stupid decision ive ever made, which was a name tattoo on my upper arm.

This is a related random stuffage I dont like:
    Ouch... its sore now :P

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Papillon!

just got a text from my OH saying 'Happy 18 months :D'

Sap. He's one of a kind :)

A bunch of open zip lock bags -> sealing them all in one go!

Love the feel of it and the sound it makes, even if that does make me an oddball :P

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Wolfruin

the werebears just was reminded about them ye gods why did i sell mine

Oktoberfest, the one that was here, a step before i get to go to the real one :)

5months with the bf! :)

Black roses! :):)

Moonboy - Chris ODowd is awesome!

Movie types bought at complete random, making for a very mixey type movie night/day such as the inbetweeners, groundhog day and then war of the worlds back to back :D

Kids parties!

Getting those little packs of mini cereals i used to get when i was a child, still get a little kick out of picking one to have :o:)

A nice slice of apple pie, complemented by a glass of milk. Ahhhh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

Arriving home on a dark cold winters night, having a hot shower then getting into new Fluffy Pj's and fluffy socks, fire lit, sit down in front of the TV for some decent TV and tasty food :D

Oversized hoodies

The build up to christmas :D

• Advertisement

A lovely Granny Smith apple.

Delightful.

Glee episodes got for me by the bf! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,068 ✭✭✭Iancar29

Coming home on a winters night , making popcorn and watching a movie :)

Making something fancy out of a cook book for dinner. :)

Planning a day out of Photography... planning a day of editing said photos :)

A filling Muller Crunch Corner. Mmmmm.

Pizza, coke and good tv!

Getting myself an actual nice coat like I got a few years ago, but got it for a very cheap and cheerful price, now i feel all autumny :D

Good book, cold rainy night, hot drinks and chocolate :)

Decorating the house all halloweeney, well some of it!

Horror movies!

Watching the first horror movie ive seen so far this spooky time, the newest friday13th :D, great night tonight!

Planning a Scream style movie night for next week complete with red cups and masks etc, the bf has never seen any of the scream movies properly so yay for me, good times! :)

The Labyrinth!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,286 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Comfort winter food (not always good cos of the waistline:P)

The evenings getting darker so you have an excuse not to go out and stay snuggled up inside instead

Revenge tv series - me likey! Addictive!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Raw White Pudding

Proper scary movie marathons!

Trying out a different type of nightclub, i hadnt danced to anything but rock/metal in a club in a long long time so felt really good esp since most of the music was 80s/90s :D

Giant cookies got for me by the bf! :)

Beanbags!

Twilight, yeah i know but im not an edward or jacob fan before anyone starts here :o:pac:, got my tickets for all the back to back twilight movies plus the new one in the one day in the cinema mid next month! yay!! Im sad i know! :o

costumes and even more wild makeup than usual, and for once no-one really batting an eyelid! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,286 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Friday evenings when you're waiting to go home from work and you know you have nothing on but chilling in front of the tv :-)

Quiet days in work when it's so quiet it feels like the day you finish up for Christmas hols :-D

(p.s. my smilies and youtube and spoiler tabs aren't working at the moment - anybody else have the same problem??!)

• Advertisement

Chicken soup

Advertisement