Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

random stuff we likey!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭stoneill

Apple and cheese sambo's

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

Hello kitty goodies!!! :D

Yorkshire puddings!

Getting/feeling slightly braver, but not stupidly, every day.

Planning 6months anniversary celebations with the bf :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Cuddles :D

Can't have them right now, but thinking of cuddles to come makes me happy even when alone!

Chocolate brownies!

Eating chips, from a new chipper, by the sea while being all warm and cosied up :)

Cool new markets, and getting Bunty annuals there that I used to have years and years ago :D

Xmas decor!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭woodchuck

Bunty annuals were the best :D

• Advertisement

candy-gal1 wrote: »
    Chocolate brownies!

Eating chips, from a new chipper, by the sea while being all warm and cosied up :)

Cool new markets, and getting Bunty annuals there that I used to have years and years ago :D

Xmas decor!

Where is this market?! I need the Bunty annual!

I love chips by the sea in winter :D

Where is this market?! I need the Bunty annual!

I love chips by the sea in winter :D

Blackrock market :) yep, its very cool, twas my first time there as far as I remember, theres different annuals too and old magazines/comics etc youll love it too im sure!
    :)

I can't wait to find a day to go!

And then to Dun Laoighre for chips :D:D

I can't wait to find a day to go!

And then to Dun Laoighre for chips :D:D

hehe Exactly! :D At night/evening seems to be better, and safe there, as you can see all the lights from howth and clontarf twinkling over the horizon, love it! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,273 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Roast Chicken dinner - mmmm I can taste it already!:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

I love winter dinners. I made a proper winter comfort food dinner tonight- lovely feeling eating it and looking out at the cold night (and drinking my glass of red wine!)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭Dues Bellator

Bubblefett wrote: »
    I love winter dinners. I made a proper winter comfort food dinner tonight- lovely feeling eating it and looking out at the cold night (and drinking my glass of red wine!)
    What the hell did you make, i just have to know now:pac:

Going to see Santa!!! :)

Twilight movies, including the new one, back to back at the cinema!!!! Yes Im sad i know, but I love them, brilliant escapism! :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭Dues Bellator

I love it when myself and the Mrs have a freehouse to ourselves, no kids a few bottles of wine some cracking tv shows and a decent Chinese' its the little things these days that i really look forward too :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

Been all snug in bed watching I'm a celeb with a hot chocolate after a long week in work!

Dinner and cinema date tomorrow night with my girls to see the new twilight :D

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Wolfruin

:D Showing this to Candygal for the first time, looking at her face, priceless xxxx

Buying noms at a bake sale :)

Bubble baths with oil and bath fizzer!

Meditation!

Charity shop shopping and coming out with bagfuls of goodies :D

Getting the bottles of coke with santa on them, its the little things!

Being brought to see Santa by the bf :o:)

Sliding Doors and Robin Hood dvds before bed!

Getting a xmas stocking, havent got one since I was small!

Blackrock market!

Xmas drinking glasses!

Blackrock market!

I ran a stall there right up to the beginning on this year! I love that market :)

Oreo dairy milk makes me :D

Tea and honey on a crisp morning :D

• Advertisement

Finding incredible bargains and cute stuff in charity shops, love it!!

Santas Grotto, no matter how old you get you can always get the same magikcal childy feeling in there, and getting your pic taken with Santa :D:o:)

Twilight fever, I know its cool to hate it and all that, but I seriously love it even more and more since seeing them back to back last week at the cinema, I liked it before but now I love it :o:)

Finding incredible bargains and cute stuff in charity shops, love it!!

Santas Grotto, no matter how old you get you can always get the same magikcal childy feeling in there, and getting your pic taken with Santa :D:o:)

Twilight fever, I know its cool to hate it and all that, but I seriously love it even more and more since seeing them back to back last week at the cinema, I liked it before but now I love it :o:)

I saw them putting up Santies grotto in my shopping centre last time I was there, I wanna go :D

Will be back there on Sunday to see Twilight myself, I think Santy will be there. Maybe I can hijack a friends children and bring them sometime :pac:

I saw them putting up Santies grotto in my shopping centre last time I was there, I wanna go :D

Will be back there on Sunday to see Twilight myself, I think Santy will be there. Maybe I can hijack a friends children and bring them sometime :pac:

Oh I know hehe, I hope you do get to go though! The bf brought me as a surprise just before going to the Twilight marathon :D, was a bit iffy about going in alright as I hadnt gone in without a little relative as an excuse since I was in my teens with my mate, and before that I was a child anyway, but they really dont seem to care tbh and I didnt get any funny looks at all :D
    The one in Blanch is a gorgeous one, inside too, plus they play all the xmassy tunes blasting from it so its uber xmassy!

oh Twilghts new one, so very awesome, youll love it! Great ending to all the movies imho, nice way of doing it, and as always great escapism!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

Really looking forward to this Christmas! Will have a bit of work over it, so that's a positive.

I've also got all my Christmas shopping done... have had it done since 28th November, so I'm totally unstressed now! It's brilliant!

Should be a good Christmas, hopefully! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

seeing houses that go ott with Christmas lights :)

Big Christmas trees

planning and organizing Christmas events/nights out with family and Friends

doggy cuddles- I was sick last night and the boyfriend was away so my boy cuddled into me all night to keep me warm. I loves him.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭woodchuck

Puppies in training :D

xmassy days/nights

coldness in the air.

gloves and scarf and panda hat and coat, with comfy new heavy boots!

muppet xmas carol, scrooged and serendipity, the best xmas movies ever imho :)

xmas present shopping!

getting pressys, well not yet, but knowing that people are getting you pressys so excited over wondering what they are!

hot chocolate and starbucks xmassy drinks!

meringues and chocolate mousse!

xmassy Mcds meals, and chocolate pies there too!! :) I want a Quality Street icecream next time im there though, looks nummy!

xmas nights out!

the green tree in town, yay to no more electronic ones!! :D

plans for the winter solstice.

My tv night in is sorted tonight anyway, simpsons, how i met your mother just to fill the gap averagely, then SCROOGED, and then Scary movie!!! plus pizza, noodles, tequila and some choccie, good times :D:)

Xmas FM!!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Squ

my daughter teaching my son christmas carols

his version is,

(to the tune of Jingle Bells)
    Christmas time,
    Christmas time,
    Christmas time is now..

After that much he just wings it :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

My cousin, who is about 18 months old, was bopping along to Sinnerman by Nina Simone. Girl's got taste. :D

Advertisement