Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

random stuff we likey!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

Sweet sweet lovely texts in the morning!

Pizza being brought to me for brunch/lunch!

Looking after the bf when hes sick!

Lots of cuddles, kisses and snuggles!

Having the nicest sleep/naps together!

Being told/promised the best things!

Yummy chinese bought by the bf and ate together!

Irishy craft beers!

Waking up to kisses!

Being called soulmate etc!

Making steak and eggs for brekkie!

Being called the most beautiful girl in the world by that special guy!

Making future plans together for the year, or 12years as the bf said! :D

Long kisses before he gets on the bus home!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭honeygirl

Getting my children home from school and in out of this awful weather and having a warm bowl of soup with them while listening to stories about how their day went.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

Marks & Spencer

Sweet baby Jesus... their food is so good. I was up in Dundrum earlier buying a birthday present for the mother, and I decided to go to Marks and Sparks for a bit of shopping... The droolfest started over their fresh fruits. Grapes, pears, pineapples, mangos... I don't know if it's totally psychological or not, but goddamn their fruit tastes so, so good! So much better than anywhere else...

Then it was on to the meat section. Fresh beef burgers, with little circles of Gruyere and cheddar that you melt into them in the oven... then I got 4 seed, soft white bread rolls... and fresh rocket, onion and tomato. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet... Ultimate burger for lunch when I got home...

Everything in there has a generic or alternate brand, but the stuff in Marks and Sparks is just so much better; strawberry milk, mini meringues, butter waffles, cherry juice, cranberry juice, garlic bread, sausages... Fack...

Fair enough, I near bankrupted myself while I was there... But I shall eat like a motherfúcking king for the next few days.

I regret NOTHING!!! :D

Being called "home", soulmate, and that theyll marry/grow old with you by that special someone! :D:)

Just happiness and feeling/hoping truly that everything will be all great like it is now!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,273 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

DazMarz wrote: »
    Marks & Spencer

Sweet baby Jesus... their food is so good. I was up in Dundrum earlier buying a birthday present for the mother, and I decided to go to Marks and Sparks for a bit of shopping... The droolfest started over their fresh fruits. Grapes, pears, pineapples, mangos... I don't know if it's totally psychological or not, but goddamn their fruit tastes so, so good! So much better than anywhere else...

Then it was on to the meat section. Fresh beef burgers, with little circles of Gruyere and cheddar that you melt into them in the oven... then I got 4 seed, soft white bread rolls... and fresh rocket, onion and tomato. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet... Ultimate burger for lunch when I got home...

Everything in there has a generic or alternate brand, but the stuff in Marks and Sparks is just so much better; strawberry milk, mini meringues, butter waffles, cherry juice, cranberry juice, garlic bread, sausages... Fack...

Fair enough, I near bankrupted myself while I was there... But I shall eat like a motherfúcking king for the next few days.

*grabs coat and heads for nearest M&S :D

• Advertisement

Marks & Spencer

Jeekers you have me watering at the mouth here:p Sounds lovely.. Enjoy:)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭woodchuck

Marks & Spencer

I can't believe you didn't mention their cookies :eek::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭Gokei

Milkybar Crunchums in KFC.

Mmmmmmmmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Marks and sparks bag of percy pig and friends!

And the cheeseboard I got there Friday :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Earlier today I offered to do a Good Deed for someone which cost me monies. Not alot, but some. Didn't mind as I often to Random Acts of Kindness that cost me.
    Anywhoo, tonight I ended up winning monies :) monies that more than offset the cost of the Good Deed I done earlier today!

Random stuff that I likey are Random Acts of Kindness and Paying them Forward!
    kerry4sam

• Advertisement

Cute text messages/calls!

Buying special treats for that special someone, their fave subway etc!

Cherry coke!

Cuddles, snuggles and kisses!

Lots of great movies being on tv in the one day!

Explaining and talking through stuff!

Looking after the bf when hes sick!

Long kisses and being walked to where i need to go before he heads off!

Sweet late night phonecalls!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

The smell of fresh baked bread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭JumpShivers

Naked 3 eye palette. :)

Trying out new eye makeup. :)

Starbucks caramel frappucino. :)

Pick n Mix. :)

500 Days of Summer. :)

Iceland food shopping!

Indian food!

Cupcakes!

Dvd day/night in!

An incredibly comfy, cosy, sexy, snuggly day in bed together!

Not rushing off in the morning, or even afternoon!

Being called soulmate!

Frozen cocktails!

Alcoholic ginger beer!

Cute messages!

I love working with children:) Some of the stuff they come out with is really funny:)

Ice cold can of coke got for me!

Cherry coke!

Monster 4pack for 1.50!

I love lots and lots of chocolate:p

Dinner out on Easter Sunday with the bf, seeing mates, exchanging easter eggs, sharing desserts and cocktails between the 2 of us, and a long nice kiss and holding hands on the way home :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭Gokei

Heavy rain after three days of gardening washing away all the crap I now don't have to sweep up!

Aces.

I wanted to change my hair-style recently and as you can see from here I wasn't sure exactly what to do.
    Anywhoo, the reaction from my work colleagues has been lovely. Both male & female all commenting on how it suits; how it's real nice; even the regulars and locals have made similar comments.

Tonight after work I went into the gym and first off, I weighed myself. Thought I'd put on some weight as I've not been as physically active as in the past, but no! According to the scales I am in real good nick BMI-wise so yey me!

Random Stuff I Likey: After having some seriously gut-wrenching days since my loving Dad passed away, it really is the small things that have given me a lickle, much-needed positivity boost :)

That's Random Stuff that I Likey,
    kerry4sam

• Advertisement

The bf getting and giving my mam a Quality Street easter egg, just the fact that he thought of it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭thimble

Sunny day with a breeze - planing across the bay in a laser.
    Autumn leaves.
    Crackling fire when it's miserable outside.
    Jazz.
    Someone put the last few together - www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3nzzFsmbt0

A private easter egg hunt done out especially for me!

Thorntons mini praline eggs!

Heinz microwaveable meals!

Ice cold can of coke!

Snuggles and daytime naps together!

TV time, takeaway, chatting, and kisses!

Listening to and singing along to music before bed!

Waking up together in each others arms!

Plans together!

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Mindfulness

Petrichor (that 'earthy' smell after rainfall!

Sitting in the peace of my garden listening to woodpigeons, blackbirds and finches.

Watching bees as they work gathering nectar and distributing pollen.

~ A few days back I allowed someone use the work-phone and refused any payment for the call. Twas only afterward that they informed me the reason - a relative is in hospital at home in the USA. Yesterday I was given some Baileys Chocolates passed on from same person as a Thank You! :)

~ Being given a take-away coffee & double chocolate muffin from someone, just because they were going for a coffee themselves. They returned & put said items in-front of me with a smile at work this morning :)

~ Often given boxes of chocolates & biscuits at work from customers. I am just being me at work but people are just so sweet and appreciate the kindness I offer, that they give me lickle Thank You gifts :o

~ Random conversation with a fellow cyclist and he sponsors me for a Charity Cycle I'm cycling for my Late Loving Dad! He asked for my sponsor-card without even thinking twice when he heard my reasons for this up-coming 120km Tour of Lough Corrib Cycle in June by me.

Random Stuff I Likey - Random Acts of Kindness (once again!),
    kerry4sam

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,784 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

This:

20120825-142119.jpg

Vanilla coke!

Nice holding hands walks in the sun!

Dvd buying in CEX!

Spicy burrittos and that curry rice!

Snuggles, cuddles and kisses and dozy sleeps!

Movie night in!

Breakfast in bed, movie, tea, coffee, and getting extra time with the bf!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

A nerdy one but When I get a new trophy in a PlayStation game :o up to 434 now :-D

Multiple packs of coke for cheap!

Handmade dream catcher necklace!

Half price fish and chip day in the usual chipper Ive had it in, Borza!

Winning on scratchcards, just a kitkat but still :)

New parks and lazing in the sun, being silly and cuddly!

Having quite the perfect day out!

Teddies!

Chalices!

Limited edition champagne magnum!

Being told lovely things!

Long kisses!

Graduation pressy giving!

:D:)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,784 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Getting big hugs from a 5 year olds WHO ALSO SHARED HIS CAKE WITH ME!!!
    Getting a hand-painted rock made by a 12-year-old just for me...

Advertisement