Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

random stuff we likey!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭rusty_racer94

Take half a glass of milk and fill up the rest with 7-up, I'm having one right now as we speak. Nothing beats the smoothness of milk and the fizzy-ness of 7-up mixed together.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

This, Boards! Its great to have a place to go at random, get things off your chest, have people feel the same as you sometimes, and then feel better afterwards! :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Those milkshakes that you can have anything put into. My last had jaffa cakes, not everyones cup of tae, but lovely none the less.

Gleeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Rain, when you actually sit and look for awhile, it can be calming. That and mixing some good tunes on the digital decks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Perplexed22

A good burp after an upset stomach all day! Babies are smart :D

Finding that last bit of vodka you forgot you had, when your already well on :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

When my dog get's startled by her own farts... very funny!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

aoife2k wrote: »
    When my dog get's startled by her own farts... very funny!

Lol...we had a Boxer years ago who had really aggressive flatulence....would stink the house out most evenings!!! He eventually found a new home in the country!:rolleyes::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Perplexed22

My daughter, who is a new driver and new to the wicked world of motorways, unintentionally calling the eflow people eslow (more than once)! The dog farted too - that wasn't funny :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭rusty_racer94

My 3 year old sister having a sore throat, and when my younger brother called her on the phone, she unexpectedly changed her voice to make her sound really sick. :D

Little chocolate brownies :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Cuddles and kisses from my 1 year old nephew :)

Lost In Translation, a great late night/cant sleep movie :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭FTGFOP

This evening because it's a lovely evening. It's a perfect Irish summer's evening, in fact.

FTGFOP wrote: »
    This evening because it's a lovely evening. It's a perfect Irish summer's evening, in fact.

That and heading to the lake this evening. My camera on my phone isn't great, otherwise I'd post a photo of 40-50 ducks panned asleep in the grass. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭ItsAWindUp

I saw Morrissey perform this song last night, and it is, in my humble opinion, the most beautiful song ever written.

The wonderful Hayley Westenra...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

Hot hot hot new season queens spuds, with the butter melting on top of them. Yes :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭Dues Bellator

When the wife wears Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker , there must be something in it that drives me wild :D

• Advertisement

A pair of swallows that spend all day whizzing around my neighbourhood to find food for their little chicks nested high on a beam in my garage!!!:D

barn-swallow-bird-pictures-1452.jpg

Tummy butterflies and bday plans for tomorrow :D

A few good tunes on the radio while driving.

An oldie but a goodie, my sega megadrive emulator and Sonic the Hedgehog game :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 mia2

The sound of someone using a sprinkler to water their grass.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Being alive

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭allydylan

when you change your bed sheets and then go to bed, the sheets always smell so fresh and clean :P

I would have to say I love Galway. What an epic little city!

Bare legs on a warm sunny day, ice cold pint with some good tunes, and random cinema goings :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭pourquoi

I love the world and everything and everybody in it.

I'm very much a believer in Carpe Diem :D

Advertisement