Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

random stuff we likey!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

Not having any actual worries, just living and being as happy as i can be :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭westies4ever

-new pyjamas and bed clotes (or freshly washed as well)

-being greeted by the dogs wehn i get home from work in the evening like thay havent seen me in a year

- x factor ( i know i know but i love it - the theme music even gives me goosebumps

- going into xtravison and the new movie that I want to see being available

- a clean house/car

-hubbie getting home in time from work for us to have dinner together

-a sunny day

- finishing a level of 'angry birds'.

- really good music

- going to concerts

-going to my local italian for spaghetti carbonara and a glass of wine

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭allydylan

apples :P

the smell and feel of new clothes :D

the smell of a new book

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Telling work you have an appointment so need to come in late and then having a sneaky lie-in and cuddles with my cat.

I did this this morning - Amazing! :o

Pizza and icecream, not together of course :pac:, when you havent had either in ages!

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭CarMe

Dipping my fingertip into a candle, letting the wax dry them peeling it off :D

All kids being back in school, stating today! ah woo hoo!! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

candy-gal1 wrote: »
    All kids being back in school, stating today! ah woo hoo!! :D

I wonder how many mothers have yelled, 'FREEDOM!!!!!!' On another note, I still love Galway and had a job interview down there today. Hope I get it :)

• Advertisement

Fun weekends.

Cute Dates

Pancakes.

Omelette for breakfast.

"fright night" at the cinema, savage movie!!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭FTGFOP

Mythbusters.

It cheered me right up this evening.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Yeah the Kari Byron has that effect on me too :P My dog, a ****zu and pure nutcase, cheers me right up to. One of his favourite games, chasing!

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭pearLxx

privacy
    ice coffee
    good music

Having my first Sunday off in ages. It's a fine day out for now, but I don't know what to do with myself.

Here's another random thing I likey, Orchestratic Nyan Cat :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭rusty_racer94

And yea, don't let the balloon touch the floor. I'm too old for this but who cares.

Snuggly times :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭rusty_racer94

And not to mention that I still have Cerelac.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭stoneill

Getting home from night shift and the youngest is just coming down the stairs, still warm and sleepy and cuddles into me for a few moments before going for breakfast.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

This being happy stuff is a bit new to me but I'll give it a go -

Got to the dart station and didn't have enough money, some old lady seen me shuffling through my wallet and pockets and gave me change - yay for kind people.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

I like when I walk past a field of cows or sheep and they all stare at me. It makes me feel like a celebrity. I imagine it's the same feeling George Clooney gets when he's walking down the street.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,313 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

I love when it's a dark, rainy evening and you're just about to finish work and then you can head home to a nice warm house and bangers and mash for dinner:D - which is what I'll be doing in about 10 minutes!:p

rain, its just nice when after being out in the rain and then heading in somewhere for food or drinks just seems cosier.
    plus, walking about in the rain can b very refreshing too. :)

A good ham sandwich.....i would kill for one right now! :P

sorry for posting again, just thought of more stuff :P

terry's chocolate orange
    a hot shower after a cold day
    the inbetweeners movie

the odd time when you wake up on a Saturday, thinking it's a Friday so you think i you have to get up for work/school, but then realising it's saturaday and you can have a lye in :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

Chinese takeaway... God, they can be so good... One just ordered there... Yummers. Can't wait!!!:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,807 ✭✭✭take everything

Listening to Fade into You while driving. At night.
    Am i doing it right :p :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

Ireland get Estonia in the UEFA Euro 2012 play-offs... Ireland now have the best opportunity they've had in nearly 10 years to qualify for a major tournament. Get in there!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,313 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

DazMarz wrote: »
    Ireland get Estonia in the UEFA Euro 2012 play-offs... Ireland now have the best opportunity they've had in nearly 10 years to qualify for a major tournament. Get in there!!!

Well that's great! Even if we are destroyed when we actually get to the European Championships:D Just kidding (but it's probably true...)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭SleepAtNight

leahyl wrote: »
    Well that's great! Even if we are destroyed when we actually get to the European Championships:D Just kidding (but it's probably true...)

Who cares about the results once we get there, think of all the beautiful Polish and Ukrainian women:)......not that our own ladies back here aren't beautiful:cool:

Advertisement