Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

decorative stone/gravel

Options
  • 26-04-2010 2:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭

where are the best deals for decorative stone or gravel. I am going to dig up part of garden and lay stone. I will need about 2 ton and want it delivered. Living in the meath area

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭Qwerty?

Most Garden Centres/ Hardware stores sell 1 tonne bags for less than €100. Most of them are stocking Glenview Stone. I bought oround 15 tonne direct from Glenview last year for around €65/bag I think.
    http://www.glenviewnaturalstone.ie/ will give you an idea of colours/sizes etc

• Registered Users Posts: 33 CDog

Got some a while back at Allscape in Lucan for around €100 per ton (light Gold for my driveway). I got mine loose but they do ton bags also, I think its about €10euro extra in the bags. They have a few different types and they vary in price depending on colour and size! www.allscape.ie

Advertisement