Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

FIFA World Cup 2010 South Africa

• 26-04-2010 2:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

I've played the demo, it's awesome!! better than FIFA 10, i can't wait to play it. What do you think of the demo (if you have played)?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭nige1982

Played it lots on the demo love it!! cant wait to get it do you know when its out??? a lot better that Fifa 10 even though i love fifa 10 shooting is much better

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,253 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Its out on Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 3,707 ✭✭✭CR 7

It's all about the celebrations: Hold LT and up on the right stick.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭nige1982

oh i cant wait to play it, will ireland make it to the world cup and win it I think so :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I played the demo and I wasn't really impressed. I didn't think the gameplay was that fluent to be honest.

Might be worth a rental but I sure wouldn't be shelling out for it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

I liked it but I think a rental is the order of the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭Cullen82

I havent played it but watched a demo on youtube and thought it looked the exact same - Apart from peno's whats so different about it??

Have a feeling I'll be disappointed :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

Cullen82 wrote: »
    I havent played it but watched a demo on youtube and thought it looked the exact same - Apart from peno's whats so different about it??

Have a feeling I'll be disappointed :rolleyes:

id say you would need to play it to feel the difference between the two

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,683 ✭✭✭bevan619

I played it and won the World Cup :D. It's a great game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Looks good. 199 nations in the game and theres scenario modes including rewriting the history of Irelands infamous night in Paris ;) These scenarios will be added throughout the tournament which is good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,451 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Advertisement