Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New KFC sandwich - First sandwich without bun

Options
  • 26-04-2010 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭

This is the KFC double down. Two breaded chicken fillets with cheese, bacon and sauce sandwiched in between.

I really want one but it might just kill me :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

Couldn't believe this was real...only in America for now? :(

I usually go for a double large popcorn chicken but I gotta try one of these :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,326 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

i want one now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Anyone else on a huge erection?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

That looks gorgeous! I'd love one of them now with some of those buttermilk biscuits they do in the us..I'm away to my bed before I start licking the screen!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 ultron

540 calories
    32 grams fat
    1,380 milligrams salt

and if you're like me and really dont give a **** about the nutritional side of things, then you cant wait til they bring it to ireland too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,762 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Interesting less calories than a big mac.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

The calories are in the bun :pac:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

yum-yum.jpg

So, this is a chart of burgers/sandwiches and how many Double Downs are in each.

How many of you are now dying to taste the Wendy's Triple Baconator!!?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

ultron wrote: »
    540 calories
    32 grams fat
    1,380 milligrams salt

and if you're like me and really dont give a **** about the nutritional side of things
    Thats actually not too bad at all.
    Its more calories, mcdonalds do not have many calories at all, relatively speaking, thats why you hear people moaning about not feeling full after them.
    Big mac is only 490kcal
    http://www.mcdonalds.ie/cmspages/static/mcdonalds_nutrition_chart.pdf

If you want calories go for pizza, or chinese takeaways where the portions can be massive.

Dominos Medium Pepperoni Passion double decadance 8 slices, the entire pizza is 2728kcal 148.8g fat, I know lads who would get a large to themselves.
    x43r0 wrote: »
    The calories are in the bun :pac:
    True, there are about as many calories in the bun of a quarter pounder as the meat. I have been waiting for lower carb takeaway food like this, I think BK do chicken fillet strip things. One of the mods in nutrition & diet says when she brings the kids to mcdonalds she gets herself burgers and throws out the bun.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭bazmaiden

greetings wrote: »
    Anyone else on a huge erection?

It looks nice but i'm not gonna turn gay for it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

bazmaiden wrote: »
    It looks nice but i'm not gonna turn gay for it
    The hens are female!

Still bestiality though...

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭dubh101

Ya would like too try one,love their buttermilk biscuits(scones)too,wonder why they stoped doing them here? Wish Wendys and Taco Bell were here too,Wendys had a short run here but dissapeared,lol want a baconator now.Im going too Canada in august,cant wait too visit the foods we dont have here lol.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Mmmmm, needs more chicken :cool:

Actually this reminds me of the McGangBang ( a McChicken Sandwich Inside a Double Cheeseburger )

Advertisement