Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PE as mature student - is there work out-there

Options
  • 26-04-2010 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hi all,

I've an interview to do PE as a mature student in a few days and would really love to do the course. However its 4 years and a lot of money given it would be my second undergraduate degree, but the main reason is I don't see a lot of jobs out there right now.

Anyone got any insights into the PE teacher job front, now or down the line? Or can be applied for, for somebody who is doing a second undergraduate degree?

Thanks a mil!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭mascherano11

Hey, Cant really help you on your Queries but was thinking of applying to PE next year when I turn 23 as a mature student, where are you thinking of doing it UL, UCC, or DCU? Im just wondering as I know it will be extremely competitive to get into, did you do any preparation courses that you think might help you get into it? Best of luck with the Interview anyway.

Advertisement