Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help needed from a good Dublin citizen.. please!!

Options
  • 26-04-2010 3:23pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,.... big big problem, please help!!

I'm running the mini marathon with rehab this year and presumed they had registered me, found out this morning that they hadn't so I went online to do so, closed to online apps, phoned minimarathon line, said will still accept entries up to 12pm tomorrow by post.. only app is in the evening herald, I'm in Cork we don't do evening herald down here!! Can anyone help me, I've spoken to the crowd at the mini marathon and they said they'll accept a copy, the herald refuse to email me a copy or fax... if anyone would have a copy from Saturdays Herald I'd really appreciate if you could PM me before 4pm so I can get a copy up by courier or if there's anyone in the Dublin area that could drop in an application on my behalf I'll transfer you the money or meet you with it or kiss your feet etc. Please anyone?????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭Theta

jobucks wrote: »
    Hi Guys,.... big big problem, please help!!

I'm running the mini marathon with rehab this year and presumed they had registered me, found out this morning that they hadn't so I went online to do so, closed to online apps, phoned minimarathon line, said will still accept entries up to 12pm tomorrow by post.. only app is in the evening herald, I'm in Cork we don't do evening herald down here!! Can anyone help me, I've spoken to the crowd at the mini marathon and they said they'll accept a copy, the herald refuse to email me a copy or fax... if anyone would have a copy from Saturdays Herald I'd really appreciate if you could PM me before 4pm so I can get a copy up by courier or if there's anyone in the Dublin area that could drop in an application on my behalf I'll transfer you the money or meet you with it or kiss your feet etc. Please anyone?????

I may have one but I wouldnt be able to get a copy to you till tomorrow I am afraid!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

Thanks Theta, I need to get it to the Herald office before 12 tomorrow, but thanks anyway. I'm in Cork so I'd need to get it couriered or swiftposted this evening to make it!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Was one in work the other day but it was probably thrown out. I'm in work at 6 so will have a look and if there's one there I'll scan it to you tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Is it only in Saturdays Herald, if its in tonights Ill see can I do anything for you.

Thanks Guys, ya it was in Wednesdays and Saturdays... won't be in tonights one I'm afraid, Saturday was the last one. Appreciate anything ye can do for me guys!

• Advertisement

By the way... this is cheeky but.... if any of ye are living in Dublin that could drop in the application for me it would be even better. I'd make it worth yer while :) .... am clutching at straws now aren't i ? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭Danye

Just wondering did ya get sorted? Im after rooting the Herald out of the green bin there if ya need it....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Must have been thrown out in work, but Danye should be able to sort you out so.

hi guys, thanks for your replies, had no luck whatsoever, powers that be say they won't accept any more applications!! am at my wits end :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I've seen requests on other websites for if people are no longer using there number could someone else use it... Maybe you could try that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

I've seen requests on other websites for if people are no longer using there number could someone else use it... Maybe you could try that?

Good idea. You could ask in the ART forum maybe: http://boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=972&order=desc

Thanks guys will try that :)

Advertisement