Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City Centre Parking

Options
  • 26-04-2010 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Driving 4 friends up to Kiss in the O2 on Friday the 7th of May need somewhere to park the car. I’m staying in a flat in the city centre until Sunday and then to a hotel near the Airport flying away on holidays early Monday and keeping the car at the hotel for the week.So I need advice on somewhere reasonably priced to park the car for Friday night and all of Saturday?Maybe parking the car at the hotel on Friday would be the best option?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

you prob wudnt be allowed to park at the hotel friday as you are not staying there Friday night - most hotels are residents only - some streets would only have paid parking till 6.30pm so if you found one of those you should be okay but most streets would have paid parking on sat- you should get your mate to check the streets around his flat and see what times are up for street parking.
    are you staying North or South city?

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭TonyInch

The flats somewhere beside the U2 wall its Windmill Lane I think.I'll try to get an idea of parking times

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

Windmill Lane - is that around Dublin 8?
    i can tell you somewhere to park free but it will be at your own risk -
    pm me if you want details

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭TonyInch

Its Dublin 2.Got it sorted anyway can park at the hotel on Friday and Saturday for 14euro then get a bus into the city centre to my maes flat.Means I can have a drink or two Sunday afternoon and not have to worry about driving.thanks for the suggestions

Advertisement