Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Social Care - Lit

Options
  • 26-04-2010 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Im hoping to do social care in lit in september.
    Can anyone tell me what the hours are like or if someone has an idea of the timetable that would be a great help. Also, is this a good course? Thanks every1 :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 liv26

Its about twenty hours a week, often most hours are run over two days and tutorials are then run on the other days. i really enjoyed this course and found it very interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭nessie911

To be honest you would be best contacting the college to find out, cause all the course is changing. I'm just finished 2nd year, and we have just been informed that instead of 25 hours a week of placement for 12 weeks, we will now be expected to do 35 hours for 15 weeks. All the subjects are changing, and we will now be given modules to choose from.

I do realy enjoy the course, but be prepared that there is alot of work involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 imissmyboo

thank you very much :)

Advertisement