Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

which basketball team to see?

Options
  • 26-04-2010 5:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi all, I have decided to take my fiance to MSG to see a knicks basketball game. I was wondering does anyone have any ideas on which opponants to see, who would be best? I was thinking Boston Celtic.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Kulgan

Im afraid the Knicks wont be playing again until October at the earliest for preseason, but the good news is they could have one or two superstar players at that stage!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Judomad

lyns52 wrote: »
    Hi all, I have decided to take my fiance to MSG to see a knicks basketball game. I was wondering does anyone have any ideas on which opponants to see, who would be best? I was thinking Boston Celtic.
    Thanks

ID WAIT TILL AFTER THE OFFSEASON TO PICK WHO U GO TO SEE.....alot OF ACTIVITY WITH FREE AGENTS AFTER THIS SEASON SO BITE YOUR TONGUE AND WAIT TO SEE WHO GOES WHERE...I HAVE A FEELING THE NJ NETS ARE GONNA PICK UP A HUGE NAME OR TWO SO BARE WITH THE ANXIOUSNESS AND HOLD OFF TILL THE SEASON IS NEARLY STARTING...U WONT HAVE A PROBLEM GETTING GAME TICKETS....ooops just noticed that was all in capps..wasnt re-typing lol sorry......but the Celtics are always gonna be a team to be reckoned with(could be my impartialness though :P ) my choice is Celtics all the way....went to see them against the Heat in Miami, best holiday ever.. 3 rows behind Doc Rivers and the bench :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 lyns52

Thanks for your replies. Was hoping to go in December but cannot find when tickets go on sale for next season, any help??

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭phil

Go see the Cavs (LeBron James is worth seeing), the Heat (not a great team, but Dwayne Wade worth seeing) or go watch the Suns (Steve Nash and they're just a fun team to watch)

• Registered Users Posts: 38,278 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Well I'm a Celtics fan and if I could choose one random regular season game, I think I'd go with the Oklahoma Thunder. The just play really exciting stuff and they have a young team full of stars with 21 year olds Kevin Durant(already one of the best in the NBA) and Russel Westbrook, Jeff Green, and another potential superstar in James Harden. Like Nenad Krstic is the old man of the starting lineup at 26.

If they can keep that group together I'm certain you will be watching a team that will win many NBA titles.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24 hugsandkisses

I dont really mind what team i see , I played basketball in school.

Advertisement