Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get there?

Options
  • 26-04-2010 5:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

Could someone direct me how to get to EM009/10?

Thanks

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

I had a lecture here iirc in 2nd year. Go in through the Ski Slopes; up the winding stairs on the left; immediate left and continue on past the [other] stairs on your left; left again and it's in that corridor.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

cson wrote: »
    I had a lecture here iirc in 2nd year. Go in through the Ski Slopes; up the winding stairs on the left; immediate left and continue on past the [other] stairs on your left; left again and it's in that corridor.
    All that, except one further floor up. Floor M, not 0:)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

sceptre wrote: »
    All that, except one further floor up. Floor M, not 0:)

Ah my bad. I knew there was some trick to it. Took me ages to find it in 2nd year. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Dr. Baltar

Pass the Fat Lady, say the Password to the Enchanted Mug on the Fourth floor, wait for the stairs to change three times, take the 4th invisible door on your left, flash the bowl of fruit and you should be somewhere near there.

Main Building is harder to navigate than Hogwarts my friend.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Tis next to the Access office :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭pervertedcoffee

Dr. Baltar wrote: »
    Pass the Fat Lady, say the Password to the Enchanted Mug on the Fourth floor, wait for the stairs to change three times, take the 4th invisible door on your left, flash the bowl of fruit and you should be somewhere near there.

Main Building is harder to navigate than Hogwarts my friend.

Everyone says its really difficult to find your way around there but it makes perfect sense to me...but then I am insane...

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bazkennedy

if you know how the room numbers work then it isn't a problem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭entropic

bazkennedy wrote: »
    if you know how the room numbers work then it isn't a problem

They do work in a fairly obvious way. The only problem is when there is a new building and your not sure what its code is or if your sleepy and have a lecture in the schumann and end up at the schrodinger.

I don't understand how people can have a problem with it after the first month or two here(assuming you actually come to college)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭maryjm

I am never in the main building and rarely have any reason to be in there so I can never find my way around it! hehe!!

Advertisement