If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panasonic Freesat 42" -Plasma - TXP42G20B

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Soarer

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Anyone?

I'm torn between the Panny 50S20, 50G20, and the LG 50PK590, 50PK790, 50PK990.
    Can't find an 50"+ LCD for around the same money.

And again!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Soarer,

Response time seems to be a little slow - please bear in mind that the weekend has just passed. IF your query is urgent, please contact RS directly, phone number etc on the website www.richersounds.ie .

Cheers,

Ritz.

Thanks Ritz.

I've emailed John, so we'll see what happens. Don't have enough credit in the phone to ringing foreign! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,138 ✭✭✭championc

Do they not just give you the price as it is on the UK website anyway ? Do this forum not really have more relevance for Clearence Items rather than the general everyday ones ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭M00lers

John Mc and co have access to products not listed on the .com site e.g Monitor Audio, Marantz etc. usually at exceptional prices. Also, they seem to be able to get some of the higher end products from the likes of Denon, Pioneer etc. most of which are not listed on Richersounds.com.

And they look after ya if you ask them nicely! ;)

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Soarer wrote: »
    Hey guys.

What are the current prices for the 50S20 and the 50G20? I'm not even gonna ask about the V and VT's! :eek:

Soarer,

email sent!

ATB,

J

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Soarer,

email sent!

ATB,

J

Nice one Horse. Just replied to you there.

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭clevtrev

john

have tried to contact you multiple times re the 5 year warranty on my TXP. Still havent received it two months after buying TV - have spoke to most of the team at this stage but no seems to know the story - can you let me know thanks

• Advertisement

Clev,

if you could give me the EDIT - serial number for your Pana - I'll kick some arses tomorrow and get this sorted for you,

Apologies for the inconvenience again,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

EDITED as I found the sale reference - but I don't have a record of the serial number

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Morning John.

I sent you another email last night, but don't know if it went through. Basically I'm looking to take you up on your offer, so you might give me a buzz at some stage...before I change my mind! ;)

Sound.

Morning John.

I sent you another email last night, but don't know if it went through. Basically I'm looking to take you up on your offer, so you might give me a buzz at some stage...before I change my mind! ;)

Sound.

Soarer,

yep received the email(s!)

Nasty Nicola (she's not really nasty most of the time actually - will give you a shout today to get you sorted - and honestly, that was some deal you had....:eek:

Keep me posted,

ATB,

J

The original Nasty Nick, eh?! ;)

Thanks John. All forward all my pestering onto her so!:D

All forward all my pestering onto her so!:D

Ya hay it worked ;)

ATB,

J

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭clevtrev

Clev,

if you could give me the EDIT - serial number for your Pana - I'll kick some arses tomorrow and get this sorted for you,

Apologies for the inconvenience again,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

EDITED as I found the sale reference - but I don't have a record of the serial number

John serial number pm'ed

Clev,

It was posted this afternoon - I asked Kenny to give you a call to confirm this - If it does not arrive by Monday give me a call to the office directly 01.843.9231,

Thanks and again apologies for the delay,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 6,138 ✭✭✭championc

Are there any G20B owners out there who can confirm if the G20B can scan in new channels after RTENL changed the Service_Type codec stream to 0x16 yesterday ?

If you haven't done a re-scan, I would suggest you take a backup of the current stations onto an SDCard before scanning so that if it doesn't work, the original config can be re-applied - details on another thread in the Terrestrial Board.

I've been holding off buying one of these waiting for this changeover to happen. Panny would appear to be completely ruling out any firmware changes

C

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.