Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shops in Dublin for video to dvd conversion ??

• 26-04-2010 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Evening all,

Can anyone tell me what shops in Dublin can convert video to dvd.I have a few videos that I want to put onto dvd.They would be good quality VHS though one has a slight bit of interference in a particular section.Would this interference appear on the dvd version ?

mc

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 174 ✭✭surf board

I used Digisafe.ie They are based in Portmarnock but came to south co dublin to hand collect & return my vhs tape & DVD within 4 days! Very good service. They'll create menus or whatever you want on the DVD. Was about €25.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 mcmanaman

surf board wrote: »
    I used Digisafe.ie They are based in Portmarnock but came to south co dublin to hand collect & return my vhs tape & DVD within 4 days! Very good service. They'll create menus or whatever you want on the DVD. Was about €25.

What type of VHS tape did you have ? What was contained on it ? The reason I ask is because I'm wondering if there are limits,ie copyright,as to the sort of things that can be copied.Mine are some old soccer videos.

mc

Advertisement