Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can anyone tell me about clearwater marketing

• 26-04-2010 6:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

can anyone tell me about clearwater marketing? i have an interview there

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭vonnie10

Hey i just had an interview also and did a shadow day and was told i got the job. Turning it down though cos i reckon its really dodgy. The company is part of an international group called Cobra/appco and if you google this you will get a rather unpleasant surprise. I was promised 600 euro a week, yeah right not going to even waste my time giving it a shot. Its been described as a pyramid scheme in disguise and from what i had seen, everything i read on the internet seemed accurate. They all seem lovely though and it would be really easy to be taken in by them but lets be honest if something sounds too good to be true, it probably is...

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭rightwingdub

Used to work for Boss Worldwide a few years ago, they are a crowd of bull**itters.

Advertisement