Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT INTERVIEW HELP!!!

Options
  • 26-04-2010 6:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi Guys , got called for an interview this friday in DIT - applying for Early Childcare & Education Degree, anyone have any tips for interview eg, what to wear, what q's they ask, anything else I need to bring?

Thanks!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Have a read of this thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055676871

Should be some help.

Best of luck!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 karenf123

Thanks a Mill :D

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Art monster

Hi, i'm hoping someone if anyone that is online will be able to help me. I have to go for in interview tomorrow in DIT in Mountjoy Square college as i applied for a course there. I have no clue what to expect but on the letter it says there may be a short written exercise before the exam?! can anyone give me any insight to what to expect at the interview please? :(

Advertisement