Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much will I pay for MRI scan!!

Options
  • 26-04-2010 6:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Ok If some one could help me please my son is 9 months old and has to have an MRI scan within the next 10-14 days (brain and eyes) I have no health insurance (regretting now) How much will I pay for this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Hi Ciara.

Sorry to hear that, I really hope it all goes well for you.

Unfortunately the Help Desk forum is for people having trouble using the site or have issues with a moderation decision. Only you as thread starter and the admins will be able to answer this thread so you're far better off reposting it in the best forum for it.

We've no "proper" medical forum on boards for various reasons so the best idea I have for your question is that you slot it into the Health Sciences forum (Science > Health Sciences) as there are already a few similar queries there. Actually this one in particular might give you an idea. The situation (cost) might be better for young children so it's worth asking there anyway.

Best of luck to both of you.

Advertisement