Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

400 free MS Points

• 26-04-2010 6:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭

Yes, its the real deal, no (real) catches lads and lassies!! Just download Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer Freeroam Trailer from Marketplace, first 5000 will recieve 400 MS Points in 4-6 weeks.

All details here: http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/RDRgiveaway

Your're welcome btw ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,812 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Offer available only to legal residents, age 18+, of United Kingdom, is non-transferable, not redeemable for cash, and cannot be combined with any other Microsoft rebate or offer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭beardo81

Chance it anyways, its only a trailer!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

quick link to start DL from your PC/lappy ;)

Linky

its the first DL option...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

I don't see it on the Marketplace. Am I too late?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

beardo81 wrote: »

Your're welcome btw ;)

Thanks whore :p

• Advertisement

I found it, nevermind! :) Currently downloading... Thanks OP!

Thanks whore :p

No Problem Slut..... :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,156 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

I got it a couple of days ago. Do I get free points?

I think the offer officially started today the 26th, but if you delete and redownload it you might be in with a chance! :) The video looks awesome, really made me want to buy the game. (maybe they included a few subliminal messages to influence people and make up for any losses from giving away free MS points... :eek:) It's a wild west movie fan's dream come true!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭rizzla

Only the first 5000 people who downloaded this are eligible. Chances are if you downloaded this when you saw this thread it would have already been too late. I did hear everyone will get a free gift though, possibly an Avatar item.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,348 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Looks like this might have worked for me, there's 400 extra points in my account this morning.

Looks like this might have worked for me, there's 400 extra points in my account this morning.

Did you download the trailer after seeing this thread or before it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

i downloaded and viewed as soon as i saw this thread. not long after it was started. I didnt get my 400 points.

Korvanica wrote: »
    i downloaded and viewed as soon as i saw this thread. not long after it was started. I didnt get my 400 points.

Same here. Read about it earlier that day from another source but was at work and couldn't reach my xbox in time. :( Ah well!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,348 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Downloaded probably just before seeing the thread but I set it up in my Live queue through the Xbox website.

Advertisement