Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

late period

Options
  • 26-04-2010 7:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

not sure if i am posting in the right forum so feel free to move my post. I have had sex with my boyfriend a few times using the pull-out method. I am now 10 days late, and am very worried. My cycle is normally fairly regular, no more than 30-31 days. I am fairly stressed at the minute as i have exams and work to manage. What i want to know is can stress cause my periods to be this late? i have not bought a test yet, as i am very scared to see the answer. thanks for responses x

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Get a test and find out.
    The pulling out method is very unrealible as there is already sperm in the pre ejaculate which is present from when a man gets an errection.
    Get a test, if it's negative then please go to your and figure out what contraception is best for you. If it's postive then think about your options. www.positiveoptions.ie

Advertisement