Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Complaints regarding bar and restaurant staff

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 970 ✭✭✭Kirnsy

Can you blame them, having to look at D4 bimbos their entire working life?

I spent four years in UCD. Anytime I went up in there, I always got ok service.

D4s + Commorce heads wouldn't be caught dead in the restaurant..... there's a reason Insomnia is in Quinn. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Miss Lockhart

So the restaurant staff haven't changed much then! 5 years ago my friend was getting the combo deal of the day (dinner and a cup of tea) and when we got to the till, the woman informed us the tea was in the wrong size cup. She then proceeded to take the tea (milk and all) and pour it into the slightly smaller cup for my friend. She held on to the remainder of the milky tea (about 100ml) - whether she planned on selling it I have no idea but she was determined we were not getting the extra tea anyway!

Not sure which bar is which these days but always found the staff in the old "Forum" bar lovely. Staff in 911 were ok - a little sullen maybe, but efficient and reasonably polite.

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭The Agogo

Instead of talking about it here on boards.ie, why not organise a boycott or phone:

Daniela Gfrerer on 7168456 *

*info already available on internet

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭The Agogo

Instead of talking about it here on boards.ie, why not organise a boycott or phone:

Daniela Gfrerer on 7168456 *

*info already available on internet

Advertisement