Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tea stains & burnt fingers!

Options
  • 26-04-2010 9:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Have you ever been in front of people and embarrased while trying to get a hot teabag out of a cup and then wondering where to put it as most locations have different disposal options which are often not clearly obvious?
    Do many of you find that most methods currently available for extracting tea bags are unsatisfactory and often unsafe? Particularly at outdoor events or in office/commercial kitchens? Usually there are no clean metal spoons, or where disposables are the option, that the plastic spoons are not strong enough or the wooden stirrers are a difficult and messy way to extract a hot teabag! Also, do you see bins and sinks that show regular evidence of 'missed targets' where there are damp & wet teabags and loads of stains for scrubbing:mad:
    Do you think a solution for above would be useful?
    ie:- an inexpensive modular product system designed to make teabag extraction a generic process

Any feedback greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,544 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Actually, yes, I just thought of a solution while I was reading your post. Think I might get on to Barry's :D

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Thread closed as it's not a Consumer Issue

dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement