Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pol pot mods ruining boards

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

As subtle as a bull in a china shop.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Bonito wrote: »
    As subtle as a bull in a china shop.

Ooh, catty! Or is that more of a mousy tongue?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

621666.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055894598

Above is the thread on Limerick City forum.

The original poster was informed that his thread was in the wrong place and was directed to adverts.ie.

Also, comparing strict moderating to a man responsible for the death of millions of his own people is a little harsh.

As for the Motors thread, the Charter specifically states that the discussion or promotion of illegal activities is banned. This would include driving in the ROI without a properly taxed/VRT'd vehicle.
    The fact that the OP has stated here that they're still on yellow plates suggests to me that Onkle made the perfect decision (respectfully) in this case.

If you are interested in having your car in the Republic, OP, we have a very helpful and detailed thread about importing from the UK here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=176389

In the meantime, I'd say your hyperbole is doing you no favours in this argument...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

Ooh, catty! Or is that more of a mousy tongue?
    Bully? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I think we're done here.... thread has hours to live.

DeV.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

No need to go killing it, we were having a field day. (you don't need to send me congratulations for that skandalous effort).

• Registered Users Posts: 83,210 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Dying thread needs lolvultures.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

will kim jong il lolpics do for pol pot?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Overheal wrote: »
    Dying thread needs lolvultures.

i cant, im bound by a promise to Dev i'd never post a lolpic in feedback again.

Ive kept my promise for near 2 years now. Its gonna take some whopper of a thread for me to break it :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83,210 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Im bound by jungle law never to post The Long Cat again, myself.

And im too lazy to grab a picture of a vulture and insert captions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Magenta

I don't dig the pol pot stuff and the fcuk off comments but I can see why the OP made the smartasse's comment (the one I thanked). I think in a subforum like this there could be less of the grammar Nazism, they have their own forum for that.

I don't dig the pol pot stuff and the fcuk off comments.
    I think in a subforum like this there could be less of the OP's insults, they have their own forum for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Magenta

Polcat, surely?

Hahaha brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Magenta wrote: »
    I don't dig the pol pot stuff and the fcuk off comments.
    I think in a subforum like this there could be less of the OP's insults, they have their own forum for that.

No thats Spell Czechs again.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055886646

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement