Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

seat toledo climate control unit

Options
  • 26-04-2010 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

bought a new 1.9tdi toledo but the climate control unit lcd screen is damaged. the right hand side of the screen wont display anything other than a bright back light. the left side displays the words "auto" on top, the temp in the middle and a snowflake that represents air con is turned "on" on the bottom of the display.

ive been looking for a replacement one for a few weeks but they're not easy to come by. anyone got one for cheap? im located just outside dublin so i could travel a bit up or down the country.

also when the car is running and i switch the air con on and off there is no noticeable difference in the engine jumping in revs to deal with the air con extra load. the air coming out doesn't seem like its being cooled either. i know its not a major problem in the Irish climate but still id like to know if its working or not. how do i test if the air con is working or not. what fuses do i check, etc...

Comments

Advertisement