Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Now you See it - Now you Don't

• 26-04-2010 10:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

anyone know what's goin on lads.......not NThell's fault..this time apparently but they have been off air for an hour or two at a time both last week and early this evening....with message on screen from them saying...

we apologise for the interruption in service etc etc.....could this have anything to do with the change over to digital?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,071 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

danjo-xx wrote: »
    anyone know what's goin on lads.......not NThell's fault..this time apparently but they have been off air for an hour or two at a time both last week and early this evening....with message on screen from them saying...

we apologise for the interruption in service etc etc.....could this have anything to do with the change over to digital?

I've also noticed that the BBC channels are coming in a bit dodgy as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,027 ✭✭✭iseegirls

UTV is coming in really badly for me.

Don't know what about TV3. Amazing that I wasn't able to view it,yet my parents were able to watch TV3 through Sky Digital.

Advertisement