Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Website designer?

• 26-04-2010 11:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Hey,

Im just wondering if anyone could recommend a web designer for wordpress? My friend has a website and has a plugin but would like to customise it. Its 2 pages that need customising.

Also, ROUGHLY how much would he be expected to pay? I know its hard to say, but its just a design and I think once the design is done he can add the content himself.

Thanks in advance ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 455 ✭✭nellyshark

Maybe because it is late and my brain is not functioning properly but are you looking for a designer to create a theme for Wordpress? or has your friend created a plugin and wants that to be skinned. Its late and the answer is probably glaringly obvious :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Djdukey

Sorry I should have been clearer ha, yes he has a plugin that he wants customised. I dont have the name of it yet but ill find out.

I know it involves CSS. I looked at it but its too advanced for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 455 ✭✭nellyshark

When you get the info fire off a PM, I'm interested

Advertisement