Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fifa World Cup 2010 Video Game PS3/360 €43

• 27-04-2010 12:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,517 ✭✭✭✭

Hey all,

Considering its €52 on Play.com I figured this was a pretty good deal.

Harvey Norman is selling Fifa World Cup 2010 if you pre-order with them for only €43. As said, considering the higher price online, I'd assume this will be a fairly good price in comparison on release day. This was in my Carrickmines branch, but I assume its a chain-wide deal.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

€1.12 cent cheaper from amazon and that includes theVAT difference and delivery so thats not a bad price from a B&M store

Does anyone acutally buy these games? I dont know why you would get it over Fifa or PES, Also the value of them drops very fast!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,517 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Hogzy wrote: »
    €1.12 cent cheaper from amazon and that includes theVAT difference and delivery so thats not a bad price from a B&M store

Does anyone acutally buy these games? I dont know why you would get it over Fifa or PES, Also the value of them drops very fast!

Yeah and it's probably going to be considerably less than high street retailers for those who can't buy the game online as well.

I'll be buying it, so are a couple of my mates. New graphics, gameplay additions, more or less every international football team, reviews so far all saying thats its not just an update or a half-way-through the season FIFA game, and it stands alone pretty well. So hopefully I'll feel the same after I shell out for it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

I got it for €10!

Took advantage of the GameStop Deal on trade ins! Got Bioshock 2 and Dantes Inferno for €10 when I traded 2 games in GameStop and brought them down to Xtravision and put a prebook on this!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Hogzy wrote: »

Jaysus its not a car you're buying! When I'm buying a game I don't think about the value dropping fast.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

jenno86 wrote: »
    Jaysus its not a car you're buying! When I'm buying a game I don't think about the value dropping fast.

Well yeah but it annoys me that in about a month or two this game will be selling for 10 quid. If i were to buy it id buy it then! But then fifa 11 will be coming out so ill just wait for that. Just my 2 cents

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Played the demo extensively, its an excellent game! Would recommend for €43, play it the whole Summer then trade it in when the World Cup is over for FIFA 11, best job!

Advertisement