Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iconic Art Tattoo removal

• 27-04-2010 12:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Just browsing some old tattoo removal threads and Iconic Art in Temple Bar kept cropping up. Just wondering if anybody had any success with their treatment or if they even still offer this service. I know tattoo removal is one of those areas where nobody has answers, but just hoping they might be good.

Paul

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 57 ✭✭deadramones

I got lasered by Patric a few weeks ago. Great service, everythings explained and the results are pretty good. I'm getting a BIG black & grey piece removed pretty much my whole upper arm. First few minutes hurt quite a bit but it got a lot easier after that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭scopper

Thanks for the quick reply. How long until your next session? And what was the cost - of course I presume the cost depends on each individual tattoo so just trying to get an idea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 57 ✭✭deadramones

I think he charges 50 flat per session. I'm doing my next one mid-May.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭scopper

Cool. I'm going in this weekend for a chat/probable session. Do you have any pix of your tattoo post-treatment? Would love to get an idea at how much it works etc.

Advertisement