Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lead Singer Auditions 1st & 2nd May 2010

Options
  • 27-04-2010 4:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

Hello

If you are interested in auditioning as lead singer for established modern rock band SKYJAM we would just like to let you know that we will be holding auditons on Sat 1st and Sun 2nd of May.

We are based in Mountmellick, Co Laois.

We are seeking a charismatic front person who is skilled both in vocal range and with the ability to get a crowd on there feet dancing and singing.

Please email us to arrange a day and time.

Email - skyjammusic@gmail.com
    Website - www.skyjammusic.com

The song we will be auditioning people with are

U2 - Pride
    The Police - Every Breath you Take
    Bon Jovi - You give love a bad name
    REM - The one I love
    The Killers - Mr Brightside
    Guns N Roses - Sweet Child o Mine

P.S No Time wasters, we are a hard working band, If you do not have the time to commit then please dont reply

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 SKYJAM

bump

Hi SKYJAM

Please read our rules regarding bumping.

Cheers,

Your friendly neighbourhood spiderman Mod :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 SKYJAM

We still have time slots available so if you want to audition for lead singer of SKYJAM then contact us now at skyjammusic@gmail.com
    SKYJAM wrote: »
    Hello

If you are interested in auditioning as lead singer for established modern rock band SKYJAM we would just like to let you know that we will be holding auditons on Sat 1st and Sun 2nd of May.

We are based in Mountmellick, Co Laois.

We are seeking a charismatic front person who is skilled both in vocal range and with the ability to get a crowd on there feet dancing and singing.

Please email us to arrange a day and time.

Email - skyjammusic@gmail.com
    Website - www.skyjammusic.com

The song we will be auditioning people with are

U2 - Pride
    The Police - Every Breath you Take
    Bon Jovi - You give love a bad name
    REM - The one I love
    The Killers - Mr Brightside
    Guns N Roses - Sweet Child o Mine

P.S No Time wasters, we are a hard working band, If you do not have the time to commit then please dont reply

Advertisement