Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile unlocking in Cork

Options
  • 27-04-2010 6:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Anyone know of an unlocking service in or around Cork. €35 a go in North Main Street seem a bit steep.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

There's a place out on the Tramore Rd. in one of the industrial parks.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 panorton

Cheers. I'll have drive past.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

Unit 12 Tramore road Commercial Park Cork

021 4320333

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

panorton wrote: »
    Anyone know of an unlocking service in or around Cork. €35 a go in North Main Street seem a bit steep.
    €35? Rang them there yesterday about unlocking a 5800(Not the easiest unlock either) and they quoted me €20! €35 is far too steep!

Thanks for the other option Justin, always nice to have choice! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Just to confirm i got that 5800(which had software version 30 btw) unlocked for €20, and debranding would have cost another €10, but luckily, and oddly, it didnt need it. I had thought all vodafone handsets were branded to the last! Very quick service too and a sound fella doing it!

• Advertisement
Advertisement