Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blur

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Hard to tell if that's a good deal or not really... You're saving yourself 8 quid with the MS points, but they might be a tenner more expensive than other places.
    Tesco entertainment is currently the cheapest place to buy online (if you use a voucher code), but I'd say amazon and the likes will drop to £30 soon

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,475 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

The beta for this game is one of the most refreshing games I've played in a while. Project Gotham meets Mario Kart is definitely the best way to describe it, but big races tend to be utter anarchy. There are some minor problems - winners are sometimes well too far ahead of the pack, but I guess that will happen online - but it is an extremely clever game, and tactical play is always rewarded.

Probably the first racing game I'll buy in quite some time! Smyths are generally the cheapest place to buy anyway, so will likely go there.

Advertisement