If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest AV receiver with sound over HDMI ?

Options
  • 26-04-2010 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

I don't actually see a reason to open new thread while this one exists, so ...
    John, a question to you: is Pioneer VS-X819 currently the cheapest receiver with sound over HDMI in your offer?
    Is there any chance that because of Yamaha new models launch you will have RX-V465 in your offer (and what would the price be)?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Welcome to the Forum.

I've opened a new thread for your query as it's a separate question from the thread where it was posted. There's no problem with opening a new thread for your query and it usually helps in getting it noticed.

As you're a first time poster, it might help you to have a quick read through the general rules of the Forum which are set out in the Charter thread at the top of the forum.

Cheers,

Ritz

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Flyagaric

Where are my manners? :mad:
    Welcome all forum users and sorry for not introducing myself at first.
    Hey Ritz. Of course if you prefer it this way I'll follow. Have gone through the rules already (well, less or more). It's just the fact that in different forums moderators do treat similar threads different way - I just thought this one is similar enough. I am a big fan of order in everything, so you can count on me. :)

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey Flyagaric.

Thanks for getting on touch with us and Welcome along :D

At the moment the Pioneer VSX819 woudl be the cheapest amp with sound over HDMI and a FANTASTIC £229.95!!!

The Yamaha RXV465 has completely finished with ourselves and no more stock will be available. Sorry :(

I hope this helps.

Let me know if you need any further help.

I don't see any info about warranty for this unit, so can you tell me what is the standard warranty period for the amp and what are the extension options (if any)?

Also, what is your prefered delivery method to Dublin? Just postage/courier or do you maybe have a store in Dublin to collect it from (for me it is no effort at all to collect it)?

Pioneer products come with a standard one year warranty.

We offer our Excellent 5 Year Super Care on this item for just £22.99
    http://www.richersounds.com/information/warranties

And if you dont need to use it you can have your money back at the end of the 5 years!!! ;)

We use DPD for all our deliveries which would cost £11.99. We can have the unit delivered to the Philips Shop on dame street in Dublin for collection by yourself but unfortunatley the delviery charge woudl still apply.

Let me know what you think.

• Advertisement

Of course I will go for extended package.
    I have to consider delivery options, because my workplace and Philips shop are quite close to each other but still I am using city buses to operate in there. No car collection possible for me in the usual working hours from neither of them. Unless DPD are flexible to deliver it after 5p.m
    Can you give me the Euro price for the unit+Super Care?
    Or is it going to be charged in GBP and transfered to EUR at the bank rate (I pay with Visa Classic)?

DPD only delviery up to 5:30PM unfortunately :(

We can charge in either £££ Or Euros which ever suits the customer best.

The Sterling price would be £264.93 and the Euro 311.99.

Let me know what you think. ;)

Euro it's gonna be.
    I am taking it 100% just need to think a little of a delivery destination.
    Do I go through your buying form on the richersounds.ie ?

Hey Flyagaric.

If you PM me with a contact number I can give you a buzz for your details or you can place the order via RicherSounds.ie which ever suits you best.

Hi guys,
    First of all, sorry Kenny for pointing to you "John" - it won't repeat.
    Secondly: I've received my amp and it plays NICE! Still waiting for my Koda F55 5.1 speakers set to arrive to fully test the black box.
    Something that concerns me is the fact I couldn't find a single slip for the purchase. In this way I have no proof of purchase and nothing to witness that I actually paid for the extra warranty.
    How is it guys, was it a mistake only? Can you provide something to offer some paece of mind?

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Flyagaric wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    First of all, sorry Kenny for pointing to you "John" - it won't repeat.
    Secondly: I've received my amp and it plays NICE! Still waiting for my Koda F55 5.1 speakers set to arrive to fully test the black box.
    Something that concerns me is the fact I couldn't find a single slip for the purchase. In this way I have no proof of purchase and nothing to witness that I actually paid for the extra warranty.
    How is it guys, was it a mistake only? Can you provide something to offer some paece of mind?

Fly,

thanks for the kind comments re. your New Pioneer VSX819 AV Receiver (which we are selling at £19.95 here).

Your receipt should have been attached to the outside of the black shrink wrap in a brown envelope (..............Come back bin man quick! :eek:).

No problem...just drop us an email and I'll send you a PDF of your receipt by return!

Thanks as ever and enjoy..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew,

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.