Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

After Hours

Options
  • 27-04-2010 10:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭

How do I get permission to post in After hours?

I.E. I don't have permission to post in After Hours and i don't know why?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

you received a permanent ban from after hours sometime before 2008. Which is why you cannot post there. I'll have a look and see if I can find the reason you were baned but you more than likely received a private message informing you of the whys and how longs.

looks like you were banned for repeated trolling and sexist comments in after hours which were reported by multiple users.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭joseywhales

So a perma ban does exactly what it says then? NO repentance, do not pass go, do not collect 200 pounds?

not necessarily.

Have you tried sending a PM to the mods of AH: AlmightyCushion, biko, Rabies, Sharpshooter, super-rush, The Master ?

They may be willing to lift the ban seeing as it has been in place for a long time.

if you do get allowed back in however, you would have to avoid any trolling or anything even close to it. another ban from AH may not even make it as far as discussion.

Advertisement