Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foldable Matress/Bed

Options
  • 27-04-2010 10:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭

Anyone know where I could buy a foldable mattress/bed. Its just to keep in the living room as a chair and then to just put it out then quickly and easily. i don't want one with legs on it or anythign like that. maybe somethign like this? If anyone has seen one in Dublin anywhere please let me know.

http://www.foldingbed.net/khxc/ccp0-prodshow/foldablematsup.html

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

try the great outdoors on liffey street

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭monicafussy

Ikea have Futon chairs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 BarbaraAless

Hi!

Any luck with your mattress search? I would like to get something similar for my baby's room but I cannot seem to find anything. Ikea don't do them. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭pampers1

I never had any luck at all unfortunately. Would you keep me updated if you happen to find one.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

pagoda in the ilac centre

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

what does ilac stand for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

irish life assurance company, iirc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

Bargaintown on Queen Street have them. I saw them in the window the other day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 BarbaraAless

Thanks to all, will try the shops and let you know:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭jayhaitch2

They have them in Muji on Chatham St.

• Advertisement
Advertisement