Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belgian beer/microbrew retailers Dublin

• 27-04-2010 10:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Wondering if anyone could tell me where I could find a good microbrew/imported beer retailer in Dublin city? Belgian beers especially, but most importantly I am looking for beers from small breweries and a store that has an interesting range on sale.
    Thanks very much! (I want to furnish the fridge for my husband's birthday).
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Rasmus wrote: »
    Hi,
    Wondering if anyone could tell me where I could find a good microbrew/imported beer retailer in Dublin city? Belgian beers especially, but most importantly I am looking for beers from small breweries and a store that has an interesting range on sale.
    Thanks very much! (I want to furnish the fridge for my husband's birthday).

drink store on manor st (quite near smithfield) is one of the better ones

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

Deveney's off licence Dundrum, Redmonds of Ranelagh and Drink store stony batter all have good rage for Ireland.

http://www.beersofeurope.co.uk/ have a much bigger range and have one of the best shipping rates

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,891 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Any of the green pins on this map should be able to help you. As others have said, DrinkStore, Redmond's and Deveney's Dundrum are among the best.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

Thanks for all the info everyone. Love that map Beernut!

Advertisement