Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCTS and CCNA. Life decisions NEEDED

Options
  • 27-04-2010 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi Guys
    I am looking at moving abroad and want to get certified as best I can. I am currently working as an IT manager (which sounds good but there are only 3 of us). I have no formal qualification in .net or Cisco alothough I have been programming since VB6 days and now have quote a repotoire of programmes under my belt with VB 2008. We also have some Cisco routers/switches in here so I have had a bit of exposure to them but recognise that the qualification is a good one to have.
    I am looking at doing the MCTS .NET Framework 3.5 ASP.NET Applications and follow that up with MCTS .NET Framework 3.5 ADO.NET Applications. I also want to get at least a CCNA possibly a CCNP. Could you please adivise where and what I should do. I have been looking at a lot of companys BT, Sureskills, New Horizons etc. but have no experience with them. Any advise would be greatfully appreciated as I will be shipping my whole family abroad and must prepare myself well.
    Thanks Guys

Advertisement