Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web Design Grinds wanted

• 27-04-2010 11:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Please move if this is in the wrong place - I am looking for web design/web programming grinds in the waterford area, small bit of php aswell. Am willing to travel to wherever. Anyone interested please pm me. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭wellbutty

Are you familiar with the basics of PHP, how much is a "small bit"...i.e. what would you hope to be able to do at the end of the grinds (college project, designing websites as a business, hobby, your own website etc)?

Would the grinds need to be theory based (to pass an exam) or practical (to achieve something).

Any preference/instruction to use a particular type of software (Dreamweaver, raw code in Notepad, Frontpage etc)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭natnifnolnacs

Hi, if you are still looking for help a friend of mine deals in web design. he is teaching in CTI at the moment but would probably happily give 1 on 1 tuition as well. You can find him on http://www.lemonandli.me/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭19.5V

lolay wrote: »
    Please move if this is in the wrong place - I am looking for web design/web programming grinds in the waterford area, small bit of php aswell. Am willing to travel to wherever. Anyone interested please pm me. Thanks.

check out www.lynda.com

no need to travel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 hayesphilip

Hi,
    I'd be happy to help, we're based just outside Dungarvan in Ring.
    You can find my contact details at www.deewhy.ie

Regards,
    Philip

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭snuggles09

I sent you a pm:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement