Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sap courses

Options
  • 27-04-2010 11:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi

I've been looking into doing a course on 1 of the sap modules,possibly sap sd & mm. As there dont seem to be any worthwhile here Ive been looking at the uk, particularly with wizcore. Has anyone out there taken any of these courses, they are pricey at 1500 per module for 16 days, 4 hours a day but they also give you 2 month placment with them on project 2 days a week. Can anyone confirm that this is a good course or are aware of the best guys to go for. I have no prior exp of SAP so need an in depth course. Only option here seems to be olas but they only do 2 day courses and that that cost a fortune and not geared to beginners. Work in a support role at present and would like similair role on SAP ERP

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 sapuser

I have been on their 2 month internship. They claim it was real work to be used by client. But in fact, through out the internship, there was no contact with the client. Any missing configuration, we were asked to make it up. The instructor was not present and it was all self study with very little guidance. More of a case study. Wouldnt bother wasting your money on this school.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 wollocks

Ok

Thanks for that, good to get some feedback,wont be considering that route so. Thanks again. Any courses worth recommending?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 sap_user

I went for the BI training with Wizcore and completed their internship program which was very comprehensive and took us through realtime scenarios and various SAP methodologies which are not covered in training and found it very useful.

They also let you sit in their classes and internship sessions free of cost before enrolling so that you can see for yourself and take feedback from students and interns.

I would recommend you sit in these sessions before jumping to any conclusion if you are still looking to get into SAP.

Advertisement